NEW CODE! Stern Pinball has posted new Batman code v0.98.0 for the Premium, Limited Edition, and Super Limited Edition models.
This code contains bug fixes, enhancements and additional polish.
Super Limited Edition – v0.98.0:
Limited Edition – v0.98.0:
Premium – v0.98.0:
V0.98.0 – Oct. 17, 2018
– Reworked the Bookworm mode so it is easier to finish.
– Cleaned up speech requests for King Tut 27/28 so new requests are honored
over old ones.
– Changed completion requirements and scoring for King Tut 27/28.
– Cleaned up last stage background clips for King Tut 27/28 (two were close
– Added right target bank target awards to King Tut 27/28; these increase
the scoring for the mode by a decent amount.
– Reworked small TV allocation/deallocation so TV exit animations can be
– Existing choreography, totals, queued and main display effects are now
stopped when changing channels.
– Reworked the “completed” and “total” effects for the minor villain
modes. If the mode is completed, the villain “jailed” animation is
played. If not, a still image of the villain is shown with the total
number of points scored during the mode.
– Implemented correct episode title messages for minor villain modes, based
on the current (possibly saved) state of the rule.
– Changed scoring for Shame 59/60. Additional shot and switch points are
awarded for starting and completing other minor villain modes.
– Changed the number of shots for Shame 59/60 last stage from 7 to 5 for
completion (easier). Added GI effects for GADGET/TV targets. Cleaned
up messages for the background display effect so there is more information
shown regarding the current state of the rule. Cleaned up speech requests
so new requests are honored over old ones.
– Rollover and rollunder switches (loops, ramps) now cause an end-of-ball
condition (bonus) if there is a drain immediately after a serve where any
of these switches are made before the drain.